My Philosophy On Fitness
Fitness is a journey, not a destination. Even when our bodies become stronger, or healthier or we lose the weight or add the muscle – we are not done with our journey. We’re simply onto another phase of it.
There are so many benefits to fitness other than the physical sense one might think:
- We feel better about ourselves, physically and emotionally (confidence)
- We put self-care as a top priority in our life affirming our worth (we matter)
- We’re more open to try new things, risk failure, reap rewards (courage)
- We are happier, more content and able to handle life’s challenges (strong)
- We learn to stand for ourselves in a way only we can (powerful)
- We become becons of hope for those around us (inspirational)
I’m sure there are more, but those are just a few that I personally experienced along my journey.
How You Can Work With Me
My clients have lifetime access to my virtual gym where we practice consistent imperfect action toward achieving your health & fitness goals. While there are a variety of programs available (more than 700 different workouts for all fitness levels (low impact, yoga, meditation, dance, lifting, high intensity cardio, etc) my favorite and the one I most recommend for my clients lasts 3 weeks and includes:
- Moderate workout program that is just 30 minutes a day;
- Daily superfood nutrition to fill the gap in what we aren’t getting from the way foods are processed in today’s modern world;
- A fail proof meal plan that takes the guess work out of what to eat, how much and when, including a safe 3 week program to get ready for a special event;
- Weekly group coaching call to share insights, and answer questions for those who want additional support.
To see of we’re a good fit to work together and learn more about how my Virtual Gym works, simply fill out my VIRTUAL GYM/HEALTH ASSESSMENT application today.